Your privacy is important to Artone (Hong Kong) Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Artone (Hong Kong) Limited collects, and the ways in which Artone (Hong Kong) Limited uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Artone (Hong Kong) Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Artone (Hong Kong) Limited.
Using personal information
Artone (Hong Kong) Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Artone (Hong Kong) Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Artone (Hong Kong) Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Artone (Hong Kong) Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Artone (Hong Kong) Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Artone (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Artone (Hong Kong) Limited
- by email to email@example.com, or
- by mail to Flat 12, 5/F, Block A, Veristrong Industrial Center, 34-36 Au Pui Wan Street, Fo Tan, Hong Kong.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.